Common Law 101 – Australia
Through this course, we will mesh together the history, authority, and constitutional basis of common law.
We will show you how to enhance the democratic process and bolster freedom of speech.
We will establish the principles that are foundational to our innate liberties, given to us by God.
The course is spread across six modules.
Each module will unlock after your successful completion.
- Module 1: Four Acts of Treason: The Australian Government
- Module 2: Foundations of Common Law – The Magna Carta
- Module 3: English Bill of Rights 1689
- Module 4: The Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901
- Module 5: The Authority of Common Law
- Module 6: Lawful Rebellion